Mosman Bowling Club holds Bowls functions for Corporate Organisations and other special interest groups. These are usually held on Fridays as it is the most conveniently available day, but other times can be negotiated. There are no special dress requirements – normal casual dress is fine, but for the protection of the greens, shoes with smooth flat soles should be worn.
The costs are as follows:
- Hire of Greens for lawn bowls, $20 per person. Includes equipment, bowls, coaching and members support. Minimum charge $600
- Bar Staff: 1 per 50 people (or part thereof) @ $30 p.hr as required (Weekday rate). Min 3 hrs.
- Drinks at bar prices. You can run up a tab, or pay for drinks as consumed. (We usually ask you to pay for drinks for members assisting with the running of the bowls).
- Live music or a DJ can be arranged if required.
- To confirm your booking we require the completion of our Booking Acceptance Form along with a $500 deposit. This deposit is not refundable except when cancellation is caused by inclement weather and applies to Greens Hire only.
- Agreed costs other than beverages must be pre-paid within 7 days of the event. We require the final account including beverage charges to be paid within 7 days after the event.
As we are a registered club, it is a legal requirement for all guests to be ‘signed in’. To avoid groups queuing up at the door on the day, we usually provide a Function Visitors’ Book Form. If you know the names and residential addresses of those attending, you are advised to fill it out in advance and bring it with you on the day. When you confirm your booking, you will be sent a copy of the form.
If you need any further information, you may contact our Office Manager Rhian on 9969 5198 during office hours any Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.
To discuss catering options, please contact Fran or Jennifer on 9969 4211 on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and advise us of your preferences or leave a message with Rhian and we will call you.
PLEASE NOTE: All requests for information are regarded as enquiries only. Your booking is confirmed on receipt by the office of a signed Booking Acceptance Form and holding deposit, and upon approval by our Directors.
Mosman Bowling Club is a totally non-smoking venue in line the the requirements of Mosman Municipal Council’s policy for sporting sites.
Basic Bowls Package
An enjoyable and affordable 2-3 hours can be spent at the Mosman Bowling Club, comprising a round-robin bowling tournament followed by a sausage sizzle around our barbeque on the picturesque Club lawns.
Club volunteer members will brief guests on the basics of the game, and then supervise and score the competition. We provide all equipment, and even trophies for the winning bowlers!
Total cost $30 per person (minimum of 20 guests) plus beverages charged at our special Club prices.
For booking enquiries please email or phone Rhian on 9969 5198 on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday. If they are not there leave us a message on the answering phone.
|Light Nibbles||from $10 p.p|
|Sandwiches||from $15 p.p|
|Assorted Finger food||from $20 p.p|
Sausages, onion and 2 salads
|De Luxe BBQ
Steak, sausages, chops, chicken skewers, 3 salads; potato dish; 2 desserts
Lamb, beef or pork, 3 salads or vegetables, baked potato, 2 desserts
Cold meats, 3 salads, potato dish, 2 desserts
(subject to market prices)
Choose from pavlova, cheesecake, fresh fruit salad/cream
* All menus include tea, coffee and bread rolls
For reservation and quotation enquiries, please fill out our form.
Draft Mid Range: Schooner $5.00 Middy $4.00
Draft Full Strength: Schooner $5.50 Middy $4.50
Bottles: Light $6.00, Standard Full Strength $6.50, Cider $6.50
Premium (Coopers, Corona, Crown Lager, Stouts etc) $7.50
Standard: Glass $6.00, Bottle $30
Premium: Glass $8.00, Bottle $40
French Sparkling: Glass $6.00. Bottle $30
French Champagne: Glass $12, Bottle $60
Soft Drinks and Juices
Bottle or can: $4.00
Shot: $7.00 (plus $1 for mixer).